The model MIL-KIT, 7TS™ ALS® Military Kit features the model 7384 Tactical Holster mounted on a Single Strap Leg Shroud with 568BL Paddle attached. Also included in the kit are the 567BL Injection Molded Belt Loop, an adjustable nylon shoulder harness, and MOLLE Locking Fork for chest mount (MLS 16), which are all equipped with the Quick Locking System Receiver Plate (QLS 22). This kit allows the user several options for a quick and easy transition to any platform depending on the mission.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered, simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon
- Constructed of SafariSeven™, a proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm's finish
- Raised stand-off surfaces in the interior of the holster create air space around the weapon allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances structurally sound from 300 degrees F to -50 degrees F
- Matte finish designed to decrease reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad
- Includes Single Strap Leg Shroud with Quick Locking Receiver Plate (QLS 22) and a 568BL Paddle attached
- Includes 567BL Injection Molded Belt Loop with a Quick Locking Receiver Plate (QLS 22) attached. The 567BL has a 1" drop and can be modified to accommodate 1.5", 1.75", 2", and 2.25" belt slots
- Adjustable shoulder harness with two Quick Locking Receiver Plates (QLS 22) attached
- MOLLE Locking Fork (MLS 16) with Quick Locking Receiver Plate (QLS 22) mount included.
- Available in SafariSeven™ Plain Black and FDE Brown finishes